Friday, October 3, 2008

New Baby Update

Hello All. For those who don't know, we've been in the hospital with contractions since Wednesday night. They seem to be getting under control and I've been moved from the labor and delivery unit to the antepartum unit. So far, no cervical change, so that's great news. Sorry to anyone who has called. My phone battery died yesterday morning. The baby looks great on the monitor and we had an ultrasound today and got to see our sweet baby's face. We don't know yet when we'll be going home. I'll try to keep the blog updated. Hope everyone's doing well and we'll talk to you soon. Joaquin's having too much fun at E-mom and PawPaw's house.

1 comment:

Bradley and Laura said...

I've been checking your blog and noticed there had been no activity. Sorry to hear about the PTL but I'm glad to see it's coming under control. I work again Wednesday... I hope you're home by then but if you aren't I'll try to come visit you. I guess you're on mag:( I know it sucks but you sure don't want this baby out right now!
Hugs,
Laura